Other Ways to Help
If you are able to purchase, procure, or donate any of the items listed below, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Postage stamps
- Frequent flyer miles
- New or gently-used professional art supplies:
- Quality watercolor paper
- Moldable clay for children (Sculptey, Model Magic)
- Mod Podge
- Bristol board paper
- Assorted colored cardstock
- Acrylic paint
- Colored Sharpies (regular and fine point)
- Quality oil pastels
- Gift cards to art supplies stores
- Also see our list at Dick Blick
- 11×17 postscript duplex color printer (Mac compatible)
- Gift certificates: Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Costco, Safeway, Starbucks
- Full color printing services
- Mac Laptops and screens (3-5 years old)
Monthly Giving & Corporate Matching
Monthly giving provides a steady and predictable source of income to Art with Heart, funding more programs and serving more children. Contact us to set up monthly giving. Also, many employers have matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Check to see if your company has a matching program and increase the power of your support by ensuring that your gift is properly enrolled in the program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Host a Small Event!
By hosting a coffee klatch, cocktail event, or even a lemonade stand, you will help build bridges of support that can last for years to come. If you are interested or would like to talk to someone about your idea, please contact us at email@example.com or 206.362.4047.
By adding Art with Heart to your will, you help secure a future for the children we serve. Whatever the form of the gift, be it funds, artwork, or property, it can bring you deep personal satisfaction in knowing that you are an integral part of ensuring the financial future of a cause you know is important. Talk to your financial or legal advisor to make these important arrangements to leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your will. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.