Special Events Intern Needed
COLOR OF HOPE BENEFIT BREAKFAST INTERN POSITION
We are excited to be offering a wonderful opportunity to work directly with our professional event planners behind the scenes as an intern for the upcoming Color of Hope Benefit Breakfast in October. Check out the skill set required and let us know if this is YOU!
- Able to follow instructions and anticipate needs and maintain an efficient work ethic
- Task oriented, works well independently to finish assigned duties in a timely manner often under tight timeline constraints
- Familiar with Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs and also basic printers operations
- Easily learns new programs
- Supplying own laptop would be ideal in order to work from Google documents off site
- Able to craft professional e-mails in order to communicate with staff, contractual team and potential event guests and supporters
- Able to comfortably conduct professionally executed phone conversations
- Comfortable working with, and for several individuals
- Is able to present a level of professionalism in the office, over the phone and via e-mail.
- Assist with mailings: initial edits, printing, collating, stuffing, sorting by zip for non-profit mailers
- Personal phone/e-mail follow-up: calling potential sponsors to follow-up on sponsorship mailings, assist with post phone call follow-up e-mails
- Available for pre-event work parties dates TBD
- Errands: as needed – must have dependable transportation and available to be at either Art with Heart office location (currently located in Rainier Valley) and the Larsen-Brennan Office in Queen Anne
If this describes you and is the kind of experience you are looking for on your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org today!