“Buy 1 Get 1 Free” Grant
Thanks to a generous grant from The Loeb Family Charitable Foundation, all Washington State youth-serving nonprofits can apply for the “BUY 1 GET 1 FREE” GRANT! With this grant, you get one free book or training for each one you buy.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE GRANT
- Grant is available to Washington State 501c3 organizations, public schools, and tribes only. First come, first served until the grant runs out in 2017. Nonprofits with limited budgets will be given first preference. If you do not qualify for the free books, you will be notified and you will not be charged for your order.
- Minimum purchase is 15 books. UPS charges are extra and charged to you directly.
- The grant can also be used to offset the cost of the Draw It Out training or the Chill & Spill training: for each registration you purchase, one other person from your organization will get in for free!
- The conditions of the grant are twofold. First, you will be required to submit a short Final Grant Report three months after receipt of the books. We will send you the link to this report. This information will assist us in determining eligibility for future grants. Secondly, you will be required to send photos to Art with Heart of children making art, the art itself, and/or children with their art and/or our books. Art with Heart reserves the right to use these photos in marketing or promotional materials, although we will never use a child’s real name or location.
- Grant not to be combined with any other discounts